International conference on validation in Oslo
A conference for those engaged with the process of recognition and validation of prior learning.
The conference will be held on 5 to 7 March 2012 in Oslo and is arranged by Nordisk Nätverk for Vuxnas Lärande (NVL) in collaboration with Vox, the Norwegian Directorate for Education and Training (Udir) and the Education, Audivisual and Cultural Executive Agency (EACEA).
There are 80 available seats in the conference and the following target groups are invited to participate:
- Policy makers at European, Nordic and national levels
- Regional and local authorities
- The world of work/employer organizations/associations and labor unions
- Development/innovation centers and organizations
- Educational institutions directly involved in the validation process
- Internet and umbrella organizations
- Coordinators of European projects dealing with the topic of validation
The programme includes key note speakers who will present the latest research on validation, initiate debates on the implementation of validation systems and share experiences from relevant international projects.